Monday, June 1, 2009

Making Money online time saver

It has been a long and hard journey so far making money online but I will stick it out. I have found it very difficult to make the necessary time to keep my blogs updated as well as properly marketing them so they are crawled by the search engine spiders. Over the weekend I spent long hours reading other online blogs about making money online as well as planning how I will make this all work for myself.

Sorting through the thousands of methods out there to make money online makes my head spin. I have to setup affiliate accounts, create new blogs, read more about SEO marketing techniques, as well as market my own creations. It is a daunting task but I will make it happen. I know it will take time for the search engine spiders to crawl my sites but there are techniques that I can use to speed up the process and quickly get indexed. I am working on setting up my system for tracking all of these techniques and will post my daily schedule soon.

Keep reading and you can succeed too.