Sunday, August 30, 2009

Blogging for money is hard work

Well, I've been trying this out for a couple months now and have found that it is very difficult to keep up with the work. Now, I'm not saying you can't make money online by blogging or using the Project Payday methods but it is definitely very hard to manage when you have a full-time job, college work, kids, and a host of other things to deal with every day. This doesn't mean I've decided to quit blogging but it does mean that I need to find a better option for me. I have a few things in mind to try next that follow along with my main skill set and that is going to be an adventure for me.

Don't go away completely though because in the next few months I will be asking the hundreds of people that read this page every day to join me in a beta program on a new website I am designing. Keep your eyes open and keep sending those emails to me. I will answer them as quickly as I can.

Good luck and see you all soon.